BBQ Pack - Meat and product orders – VRC- Farmers Kitchen
Terms and conditions
- All orders are made online via the online ordering form http://www.victoriarecreationclub.com.hk/
- For Items delivered fresh to venue 48 hours notice must be given between office hours – Monday – Friday 09:00- 17:00.
- Members must confirm the order is correct by e-mail – this will be sent by Farmers Kitchen within 3 hours of you placing the order.
- The VRC accepts payments for all products by EPS and Octopus only.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- Products can only be delivered to VRC clubhouses at Emerald Bay and Deepwater Bay only.
- Cancellations by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to VRC clubhouse accepted a minimum of 36 hours notice must be given between office hours – Monday – Friday 09:00- 17:00 ahead of delivery date/ time, any cancellation must be confirmed via email from Farmers Kitchen.
- Prices can be subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to confirmation and at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the order form are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product/s to the member of similar value.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day of your order confirmation, the member will be charged on your next club visit.
- All orders are subject to confirmation, the club reserves the right to reject orders in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
- In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products in the members order, they will notified by email before delivery.
- Members must fill out the order form fully giving their full Name, E-mail, Telephone number, Membership Number, date of delivery. Instructions if not collected, and club to be delivered.
- Force Majeure- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery and any issues with the order to be emailed to email@example.com
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information. All e-mails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.